Sunday 18 November 2012

All about ONE


Morning~
I know i make you feel suspicious, everyone tell me that, it my charisma i think-_-But actually its a frighten condition, you know what? IT HAS BEEN A LONG TIME TO WRITE SOMETHING HERE!!! MORE THAN 1 YEAR!!
(blog : hmm, can i say something? you are idiot)
Already realize? God Bless you.
Okay, first, i wanna tell you that i'm in grade 11 at SHSN 3. 
And now is Sunday 18th of Nov 2012, 21th century, one century more doraemon will appear. I live for it.I really miss you blog~
(blog : Liar)
no, really i miss you..i just i just forget to write,but now i remember ahak!. Give applause!!!! thank you thank you.
Here i will tell you about my beloved class. Check this out! That seems like a show to get a love right? 
(blog : No, that is take me out-_- noneun jongmal babonigayooo!!)
naneun sincha areumdawo, arasso:)
(Blog : just find the other blog please)
no no no! sorry, i'll give you candy
We call it EL CLASSICO
Just two words for me to describe them, double A = Absolutely Absurd
Ya I am not kidding at all, the people who live ceileeh i mean in this class are same with me, all,not several, can you imagine that? i know its hard, but its fact. I was totally confuse how could the teachers make us be one? They want to destroy them self? hmm nope nope 

Actually, we all here absolutely brilliant but we wanna make something different with our different it self. We all together made something noisy until the teacher who teach beside came to our class and say "Ssst" thats normal, just we are abnormal.
We made something funny with an absurd object like leaf-_- i think, you all guys know what is it. We picked up some leaf and cut it into small pieces and threw it away to their mouth when they open they mouth. INSANE:)
Made some ridiculous game to embarrass our self in front of so many people? Amajing! Amazing i mean
There is no distance between the boys and the girls we are one like "lenting tidak sempurna"That's cool. I love when we all together sing a long with the sound of guitar that played with our chairman, or our "who am I" or our security papa (Memito) or our beautiful Sakomangemo (Gaby). It feels like "we are the king of the world"
(Blog : ooooo over! over! Lullaby!)
okay i obtain all the critics, where is your way home?Yap i think that's quite enough about now. I will tell you more about them. Love ya Elco:)


No comments:

Post a Comment