Tuesday 20 November 2012

BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD

Well,they encourage your complete cooperation 
Send you roses when they think you need to smile:)
I cant control myself because i don't know how
And they love me for it honestly i'll be here for a while
So give them blood blood,gallons of the stuff
I'll give them all, that thry can drink, and it will never be enough
I'll give you blood blood blood, grab a glass because there's going to be a flood
A celebrated man among the girls 
They can fix me proper with a bit of luck
The doctors and the nurses they adore me so
But it's really quite alarming, cause i'm such an awful fu**
I'll give you blood blood gallons of the stuff
I'll give them all, that they can drink, and it will never be enough
I'll give you blood blood blood
I'm the kind of human wreckage that you love 

No comments:

Post a Comment